Saturday, March 6, 2010

Legal costs being incured by the Wentzville School District

It has been confirmed by a parent conversation with Assistant Superintendant Melody Marcantonio and Superintendant Terry Adams that they have now spent money consulting with attorneys to keep a yearbook staffer's parent from attending upcoming censorship discussions. 

So, taxpayers, is this how you want your money spent in the district??  I certainly don't!  I'm going to begin looking into some of their expenses a little closer... I'll keep you posted on what else I find.

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone thought of contacting Fox 2 and the you paid for it team? This would not only increase the publicity of this, which I think all of us who know about the issue, but also open the eyes of the board that they are wasting our money, our hard-earned tax dollars.

    Just some food for thought...

    ReplyDelete